Thursday, February 4, 2016

Ignite New Life

I thought of starting a blog many times now, but I always stopped short after running in to the same problem; theme. It is true that every blog must have a general theme and for people like me that have dozens of interests it can be very difficult to settle on one.
A little background history, I am American and last year I flew across the oceans to attend a university in Germany (every American girls dream, right?) but the reality is I found it very difficult to adjust at first, you never realize how hard it is to preform basic tasks until you are presented with a place where you hardly understand the language.
Never the less, I was and am grateful for the opportunity to experience the cultural differences and ,of course, the breath taking fairy tale-like scenery Germany has to offer.

                 Photos of my first trip to Regensburg, Germany last year

 This got me thinking, I changed my entire life in the course of a few months and in many ways have discovered a new outlook along the way. What better can I do then to join the army of people that make it their mission in life to bring positive vibes to others? Ignite New Life is a blog dedicated to information regarding healthy eating, lifestyle, mental health and motivational content. I hope you will continue to read and follow my posts and allow me to introduce a little spark of light and wisdom in to your lives.

"Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud"
            -Maya Angelou

No comments:

Post a Comment